Friday, January 30, 2015

IRIDESCENCE OF NATURE

Since it's my last day at home, i took a walk to look around and remember it for long. I may never come back to this place. A month and half vacation has now come to an end and am sad. It was great holiday with family and for sure will miss them a hell lot.  

I am happy that i took some awesome pictures. I never was much of a photographer but lately i happen to like it more. Someday i would love to own a camera and learn photography. 

The play of color by nature was a beautiful sight. I climbed, jumped, sat to get the right angle but the skill i own is zero. I took lots and selected the best. At the end of the day, am just one happy soul with my amateur work of passion.















Thank you!

3 comments:

  1. awesome pictures...keep doing it and someday you will become a renowned photographer...all the best for your new stride in photography...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pics yangzo....
    hey...i got you nominated for blogger award.. Please visit my blog for further information..!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully captured photographs for young girl like you! Keeping photographing!

    ReplyDelete